Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Review: Beast Behaving Badly

Beast Behaving Badly (Pride, #5)Beast Behaving Badly by Shelly Laurenston

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


You know, I liked this book. I did. But I could have picked up Blayne and tossed her out. I was SO not a fan of hers at so many points during this book. She just annoyed the ever loving hell out of me. No, really, she did. Loved Bo. Loved all the subplots and side stories. Laughed out loud numerous times (even at Blayne) but, especially at the end, I could have kicked her overboard. Just not a fan of her character. I didn't see her as cute and quirky and "an adorable mess". Not at all. I saw her as annoying and childish and really fucking irritating with moments where she wasn't so bad. I really wanted Dee-Ann to do something horrible to her. Is that wrong? It is, isn't it. Sigh. I know. I just couldn't help it. I wanted to like her. She was just....too much.



As usual, though, the story was great. I'm looking forward to Dee-Ann and Ric.



View all my reviews

0 comments: